Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

012/366 - 12. January 2012

My baby Lina,

Mama had a very relaxing day with her two sweethearts. While Max and me were baking cookies my little sunshine Lina was waiting on her activitiy center and looking at us. I had to cuddle her on and on because her expression in the eye was so cute! Sometimes I have the feeling she is staring at her angel!  She lies calmly and has a special look on her face. When I was pregnant with my daughter I used to think that she will be hyperactive and unpatient because she was stepping in my belly like crazy! But nothing: yes, she is moving a lot but my girl has patience over and over and is so balanced!

Best present to get a girl like you, I love you so much , xoxo Mama


My toddler Maxi,

oh how I´m melting when I see you laughing! You are in the best mood all day long! There is nearly nothing that makes you upset! I love you honey, you bring the sun into my world!


Oh, what a wonderful world... because of you two <3

2 Kommentare:

  1. They both have such beautiful and expressive eyes. And look at Max! Such a delightful smile!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Erin! So wonderful to see children laughing...

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016