Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012

018/366 - 18. January 2012

Another comfy day at home! 

In the morning while your little sister took a nap we both were sticking pictures into your photo album.
You love this so much! You put the tapes on the pics and mama arranges them. The most important thing is: mama has to tell a very detailed story concerning the photo! It´s fascinating how patient you can be! Sitting, listening, sticking, listening... meanwhile nibbling and drinking water! 


My treasure, everthing is so much more fun because of you!  Love you sooooo!

Miss L. slept the whole afternoon. In the evening, when mama had to work she was rested and so daddy had to entertain our two darlings (Mama is doing gymnastics with a pregnant woman every wednesday). 
For a few days Lina is screaming like crazy. I think she recognized her own voice and wants to hear it unceasingly. It´s so funny to hear it but after some time you get nearly earache! My sweetie is such a big girl already. Chating, flirting, laughing... she is so much delight! 

Princess, you have such a heartwarming nature! My girl, I love you!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I've said it before, but you have such lovely children. (I love it when you post directly above me and I come across them again!)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016