Samstag, 28. Januar 2012

028/366 - 28. January 2012

Career aspirations

My husband loves watching winter sports on tv. Ski jumping is one of his favorites. And so is Max´.
But today afternoon when there was another competition going on my boy decided to start the training because he told us he wants to become a jumper himself. 


Opi came over for a visit and they two were hopping across the living room like crazy. Max was already sweating but he didn´t want to stop.  He is never playing wildly so I was rather surprised he wanted to jump on and on. We were a bit nervous that he would hurt by reason of doing this for hundreds of times. So opi told him he was his chief trainer and he had to follow the instructions: "Sit down, rest a bit, close your eyes and breathe deeply!" He did... for half a second! Then he continued...

Whatever you decide to do in your life... I will support you! I love you, Honey!

Stranger anxiety

My Miss L. became fearful of many other people for several weeks now.  Although we meet, for example, the great-grandparents very often she is crying or whimpering nearly every time. When mama is sitting beside and talking to her, Lina is calm. But woe she is out of sight she becomes tense at once.


Then my princess starts to cry heartbreaking! This time she needed really long to be eased again. Seemed like my girl was offended that mama gave her away! Poor sweetheart!

Is really the worst to see you crying... I love you darling!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016