Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

004/366 - 04. January 2012

Today was an appointment at the docter´s. At first I thought Max will not be very pleased to go there but then I reminded him that he will meet the big green tractor again. So he couldn´t expect to go there ;-)
Sweetie... you had to get an injection. But your mama was clever enough to take some special sweet with her. Fortunately you were that happy about it that you cried only for a short moment. When we left you sent a kiss and laughed at the doctor again!


Princess Lina had an examination too. She is growing that fast! You are really a tall girl my sweetheart!



On the one side it´s a bit sad that the little ones grow up so quickly but on the other side you watch them being sweet and sweeter every day! When I hear my Max saying a new word nearly every day and looking at him while he is playing with his cars hour after hour I´m so proud he became such a clever little person!

And my Miss L: she is soooo cute... I could cuddle her the whole day! Sometimes I say to myself: just leave her for a moment not to get on her nerves!

Nice day with the nicest children!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Your love for your children shines through! Children are such a gift!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016