Dienstag, 24. Januar 2012

024/366 - 24. January 2012

Going for a walk 

One reason why the cold outside is getting on my nerves is the fact that I have to dress the children in warm clothing. The children hate it... and me too. I should go for a walk every day but I cannot bring myself to go out. I´m lucky to have the grandparents as neighbor. They take my little boy when I´m too lazy.

But the problem is that Lina has to breathe some fresh air as well. So... without much thought... I took my thick jacket, dressed Max and Lina today and we started.

It is so exhausting!  Max doesn´t want to wait because he feels hot, Lina doesn´t want to wait in her pram because she feels hot. That´s the reason I have to dress first not to overburden the sweeties. 
So... I´m sweating like crazy... my fate!

When we are on the way I love it... really! It is so wonderful to watch my boy observing and discovering every minor detail. He has an endurance that is remarkable. His little feet can go very far!

The picture of the day is so cute! Like once mentioned he hates gloves. So he puts his little hands in his pockets or changes the holding hand himself when it is cooled.


My princess falls asleep at the time the pram is moving and swinging. She loves that!


My darlings... I decided today to go regularly from now on! My resolution of the day!
I love you

3 Kommentare:

  1. The hand in the pocket is too much! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Monika Eisenbart: He is so cute with his hand in pocket.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh, I agree...melting over here looking at him put his hand in his pocket!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016